SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
After saving The Oakleaf Brewing Co. from administration in Sept. 2016, Fallen Acorn Brewing Co. has experienced consistent month on month growth and has managed to establish itself as a respected brewer of craft beer and real ale on the South Coast. Backed by local investment company Just Develop It, Fallen Acorn has ambitious expansion plans and a focus on growth, both regionally & nationally; achieved through producing high quality beers for enthusiasts and newcomers alike.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will be responsible for ensuring our growth continues, both in terms of revenue and geographical presence, through focusing on sales from on-trade, off-trade and both regional & national distributors.
- Research, identify, approach and close new account opportunities within on trade/off trade and distribution networks.
- Build relationships with customers, and work with the Sales and Account Manager to ensure the best possible experience is provided.
- Be an Evangelist for Fallen Acorn Brewing Co.
- Educate customers on tasting notes, pouring practices and cellar management.
- Manage and grow wholesale sales both on & off trade.
- Push the geographical boundaries of current sales and continue to push them ensuring that the progress is strategically designed to keep deliveries efficient.
- Report on sales and new initiatives to Management and Directors.
- Help develop and innovate strategies and events to increase market presence.
- Drive merchandising and point of sale efforts working with our design team to ensure all necessary collateral is available, and at all times.
- Voice the marketing requirements for gaining new customers and keeping old, including ideas beer styles and strengths.
- Bottom line, sell beer, lots of it!
- Strong sales background with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of the beer/brewing industry and a passion for it!
- Full UK Driving License
- Professional and competent negotiator, with the ability to spot an opportunity when things aren’t going your way.
- Have a natural flair for sales and building relationships with customers
- Awesome time management skills and strong competency to work under your own initiative.
- Be flexible, ensuring you make time available for brewery events and festivals - occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
- Very competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 28 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays), increasing with length of service.
- £75 Netflix Vouchers*
- BUPA Medical & Dental Cover **
- 1 Restaurant visit to Skylark Golf & Country Club per week with a partner
- Skylark Golf & Country Club Golf & Gym Membership
- Monthly massage voucher at Skylark G&CC
- Length of service awards
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
* Available after successful completion of probationary period
** Available after one years’ service